Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back from vacation


We got home last Friday from our vacation. It was wonderful. We stayed in a place called Mount Haven Resort. We had rented a little cabin.


The resort was just outside Mt Rainer National Park. The mountain and park are beautiful.


We had also taken a day trip to Mount St Helens. It was a cloudy day so we did not get to see the mountain but its still pretty spectacular.


Knitting wise I started a really cool pattern called Calorimetry. It is a head band. I almost had it finished in a day but i had made a mistake and i tried to ignore and I couldn't. So I ripped it all the way back and restarted. I am about half way done.


I have been working hard on my Log Cabin Afghan and am more then halfway done. I am pretty much working only on this project. It has gone on too long and I want to give to my daughter i am already past the deadline on it.


I want to start a lace project. I have not done lace before. I think I found a good project. Easy Lace Fingerless Mittens. They are so cute and I love working on DPNs and its done in a worsted yarn. Anyway I will give it a try and see how it goes. Also I will link all of the patterns i find as soon as I figure out how to do it.

No comments: